Monday, September 22, 2014

London Fashion Week

Hello!! It has been quite a few days since I last posted, so I thought I'd share a recent look. This was from last week and was very much inspired by London Fashion Week. This was a very girly outfit and was super fun!
The "London" shirt is from Primark. The red skirt was $20 from Urban Outfitters. This was a fantastic purchase, and was actually a gift for my sister Rachel, but she never wore it so I permanently stole it from her haha. It is very light and comfy, and the perfect way to spice up any boring outfit. The boyfriend blazer is from PINK by Victoria's Secret and is lined with polka dots on the inside, HOW CUTE?! I paired this outfit with white knee socks, a red bow in my hair, and a little pair of secretary heels. Cuteness Overload???

No comments:

Post a Comment