Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dinner is served

We just got back from our night out in benalmadena. Dinner was at the same restaurant as on Saturday, and the food was delicious. We also had the same waiter, who speaks very good English and is really friendly and helpful. 

Rachel and Alanna ordered chicken Cesar salad.


And, bruschetta bread for me!



I must say, out of all the restaurants in Spain, this one really puts a lot of effort into the aesthetics of the dish, which we really appreciated. It looked so appetizing, and tasted as good as it looked!

After dinner we walked along the puerto marina and went into a few little souvenir shops along the way. We may or may not have picked up a back scratcher for my Nonna!! Hahaha. Then we had gelato (chocolate for me of course) and headed back to the hotel. 


Mj is cursing at my iPad right now while trying to do her bidding for next month on this crappy wifi (apparently they call it "wee phee" here in Spain lol). Alanna is reading while eating cheese and onion chips and drinking red wine. Rachel is in the shower, and I'm relaxing on my bed after having a few glasses of white wine! It's so cheap here, only 1 euro at the supermarket!! Deal of the day!

Oh, I almost forgot. I cannot leave without posting this hilarious photo of Alanna. She snap chatted this to me yesterday. We joke all the time about how she is Khloe kardashian, as they have very similar personalities (as far as I can tell). I even went as far as to yell "way to go khlo" as she walked across the stage to receive her diploma for graduation- no joke. So anyway, I thought this photo was way too funny not to share, because they actually look alike when Alanna completely distorts her face:


Hahahaha

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment