Thursday, May 22, 2014

First Blog Post!!

So this is my first ever blog post, which basically means it's going to suck. I am terribly unfamiliar with blogger, but I am optimistic that I will learn how to navigate around it soon enough and be able to post some interesting (I hope) material!

Since I don't have much to say right now (which is odd) I will keep this brief and just quickly introduce myself. I am 21 years old, although I regularly pass for being a teenager. I am a recent Chemical Engineering Graduate from Queen's University, and have no bloody clue what I want to do with my life. All I know is that I want to do something worth meaning, but am just trying to figure out what exactly that might be. I love all things girly, so I'm sure there will be regular posts of my outfits, as well as makeup, hair, and nail tutorials (not sure how that will work out just yet haha). I have three wonderful sisters who are also my best friends- you will see them a lot on here. I have a very entertaining and chaotic family, however, I wouldn't trade them for the world!

If interested, here are a few of my other pages which I regularly post on:

My tumblr page!

My Lookbook!

That's all for now!

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment